Friday, February 6, 2009

Heart Scrubbies by mattscraftywife.etsy.com



















Look at how adorable these facial heart scrubbies are that Anatasia made for me! She is a dear friend that I met on the CAST Team on Etsy. I am offering these cute scrubbies with my heart soaps in your choice of five fragrances. The scrubbies are made of 100% cotton yarn which has a wonderful texture that is perfect for gentle exfoliation and superior cleansing. They are so soft and have such a pretty pattern! Anyone who tries these scrubbies falls in love with how well they work and how gently they treat your skin. I have to admit, I have become a big fan of these! They work great on my skin!
You can find more of these crocheted scrubbies and even more beautiful things at Anastasia's shop: mattscraftywife.etsy.com. She has hats, soap savers and the most darling baby sweaters and even more. She is constantly adding new things to her shop, so it is always fresh full of great finds. Wait until you see her valentine cards! They are so unique and show off her versatile talent very well! ♥
























3 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to get me one those little scrubbies from her shop to go with the soap I already got from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the soap is wonderful and the scrubbies are super too! I have used them both many times...
    still sleeping with my tuberose moss soap though..can't use it yet. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, thank you so much Diane! You're awesome! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete