Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Detox Facial Mask with MSM, Vitamin C and Walnut Shell Powder - Good for All Skins, all Natural, Vegan


I am in love with this mask! My skin is more clear and soft, pores are smaller...it just seems so much more fresh and healthy.

I use two tiny scoops and add a bit of warm water. After spreading it on my face in a thin and even layer, I can prop up my feet and relax on the couch. It's dry in 10 minutes, so if I'm in a hurry, I can have glowing skin in minutes.

I usually leave it on a bit longer, because it is pulling toxins from my skin and is packed with vitamin C and MSM, both of which are doing wonders for my skin. I wet my face with warm water and massage the mask lightly and let the very gentle walnut shell powder exfoliate and smooth my skin. After a minute or so, I just rinse it off, use toner and a serum. My skin is glowing and fresh and beautiful! You can find this wonderful Detox Facial Mask here:
lusciouslather.etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment